- Soi Welcome, Jomtien Beach. One of Thailand’s most popular holiday locations. Soi Welcome combines everything you need in one diverse Soi.
Conveniently located directly off Jomtien Beach Road and the baht bus route. Soi Welcome is packed full of great restaurants, bars, guesthouses and more for all your holiday needs.
- You will also find numerous massage, tattoo, tailors and just about anything else you can think off.
This site will help you find everything you need in and around Soi Welcome, Jomtien Beach and the local area.
Download the App for exclusive offers, discounts and loyalty program from the local businesses.
What will you discover?
You can also take a Baht Bus (converted pick up with 2 long plank benches in the back), however the baht busses will not leave until full (unless hired exclusively like a taxi) and price varies depending on the driver but is generally cheaper (but slower and hotter) than a taxi.
If you come directly from Suvarnabhumi Airport (Level 1, between doors 7 & 8) the buses last stop is the terminus in Jomtien. The terminus is basically a small car park with a ticket office, a few shops and a 24 hour supermarket called Foodmart, these are directly opposite Pan Pan Restaurant. For the Airport Bus Time Table click here.
From here you can again get a Taxi (expect to pay almost the same the price as from the other bus station, the taxi’s in Pattaya do not use their meters). If you have little or no luggage you can get a motorcycle Taxi (again costs will depend on the driver, but expect to pay about 100 baht).
The best option from this bus Station is to flag down a baht bus (from the same side of the road as the bus station) the main beach road is about 500m away and it’s a nice drive along the beach road to Soi Welcome. The cost of a baht bus (with other passengers) is 10 baht per person. However you will need to ring the bell to stop the bus outside the Soi.
When you pass the temple (Wat Mai Hat Krathingthong) on the left, Soi Welcome is about 100m further up. With a TMB bank on the left and a 7/11 on the right corners to the Entrance of the Soi.
- Jomtien is to the south of Pattaya and offers a more relaxed and laid back atmosphere that it’s neighbor. Jomtien is more popular with families and also hosts the only Gay beach in Thailand.
Although the beach is used by families and locals alike. The main beach road runs along almost 6km of beautiful white sand beach. On the beach road you will find a couple of tourist markets and just about every shop, massage, restaurant and guesthouse you could ever want.
- The main attractions of the beach of are Pattaya Park and the just about every water sports (jet skis, Scuba diving, para-sailing etc), however a bit further out of Jomtien, there you will find the Cartoon Network Water Park and Floating Market among many other attractions. For more information about Jomtien, check out Jomtien Online here.
What will you discover?
- Find your perfect holiday accommodation in one of the many guesthouses located in Soi Welcome, Jomtien Beach. From True hostel to Welcome Jomtien Beach Hotel, you’ll be sure to find a room to suit your budget. Click below for the full list:
- Thirsty? Quite relaxing drink or something a bit livelier? Soi Welcome, Jomtien Beach has everything you need. With its numerous bars, many showing live sports from around the world and many lovely hostesses. Click below for the full list:
- Explore the ocean, whether you’re an experienced diver or want to experience diving for the first time, Soi Welcome, Jomtien Beach diving schools will take care of your diving needs. Click below for the full list:
- A popular past time with locals and tourists alike. With over 20 golf courses in a 40km radius of Soi Welcome, Jomtien beach and its beautiful tropical landscapes, makes it the perfect golfing location. Click below for the full list: